Passports for Senior Mom and PWD Sister.
1) Ready your passport requirements.
A. Personal appearance
B. Confirmed appointment paper.
NO APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED for the following:
- Senior Citizen with Senior Citizen ID
- Person with Disability (PWDs) with PWD ID or visible disability
- Solo Parent with Valid Solo Parent ID
- Pregnant women with medical certificate
- Minors seven (7) years old and below
You may avail of the PRIORITY LANE at DFA Aseana or at any DFA Satellite Office or Regional Consular Office to apply for your passport.
C. Duly accomplished application form – may be downloaded from the DFA website, www.dfa.gov.ph
D. Most recent expiring or expired passport
E. Birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
*if your BC is a late registration like my mom’s you will also need the Baptismal Certificate.
Proof of Identity – at least one (1) of the ff:
- Digitized SSS ID
- Driver’s License
- GSIS E-card
- PRC ID
- IBP ID
- OWWA ID
- Digitized BIR ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Voter’s ID
- PWD ID (this is the only ID my sister with visible disability owns)
F. Or two (2) supporting documents: (Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant, at least 2 of the following):
- PSA Marriage Contract
- Land Title
- Seaman’s Book
- Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal Government Service Record
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Digitized Postal ID
- Readable SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form
- Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (please attach receipt)
- School Yearbook
G. PSA marriage certificate (for married women)
H. Photocopies of all of the above that you chose to bring with you.
2) PROCESSING FEES:
Regular processing = P950
Express processing (and all Saturday appointments) = P1,200
3) Wait for your passport.
Applications made within Metro Manila:
Regular processing = 15 working days
Express processing = 7 working days.
Applications made in regional offices:
Regular processing = 20 working days
Express processing = 10 working days.
Applications from abroad: 30 working days
4) How to get your passport:
Get it personally from the DFA office where you filed your application.
Have it delivered to your home for an additional fee of P150.