So I decided to order game sleeves from this new (meaning never tried by me before) place instead of the old one that I’ve used before because they take around 3 days to deliver.
I should have stopped myself when I tried to look for a cell number and didn’t find one.
- They check their mail after 4pm.
- They reply the next day to emails like they don’t really want you to bug them.
- They don’t have a cell number
- Their website layout is kinda shitty .
- Delivery option said a flat rate of below 100.
What took the cake was the reply I got after I asked for an update the next day.
Your order has been sent via Phil post. However, we can’t provide you with a tracking number because it will add another week to the delivery.
- A WEEK
- A F*CKIN WEEK!
Should always check delivery times and delivery options. I mean everyone’s using 1 day or same day. I could have spent an additional 100 pesos for a next day!
Oh well. I just hope it gets to me by next week Wednesday since there’s no work on Thursday and Friday. I also hope and pray I don’t have to pick it up at the post office.